Monday, November 8, 2010

My Co-Worker Bridesmaid

My bridesmaid I work with, Carrie!
Carrie and her oldest daughter at a school event (picture provided by Carrie)

Carrie and I met on a fateful day four years ago when I came in for my second interview at the accounting firm I currently work for. Over the years we've become good friends as we've worked together (those tax seasons can be grueling). Sometimes I get to hang out with her and her two daughters (who are quite the hams, I must say).

This one is a trooper though, day in and day out getting to listen to my ramblings, my out of left field questions and my general silliness. In turn, she reminds me of 80's songs I haven't heard in ages, Disney movies I need to revisit and why she and the other girls should wear tie dye dresses (mostly to piss Justin off, lol). I know that Carrie will be a huge help the day of the wedding keeping everything (and everyone) running.

 Carrie and her youngest daughter (picture provided by Carrie

As I was writing this post, I realized that Carrie and I don't have any pictures of us together (which needs to be remedied soon). Although there are a few with me and the girls (one in particular of me and the youngest when she was 3 months old and a look of "get me out of this girl's arms!" on her face).  Nonetheless, she's one of my closest confidants and I can't wait to see her by my side on mine and Justin's big day!

No comments: