Saturday, October 30, 2010

Six Months From Today...

...I'll officially be a Mrs.  My heart smiles every time I think of it.  I've looked at Justin several times over the course of the afternoon and just contently sighed knowing that in six short (cause I know they're gonna fly by) months, we'll be saying our vows, exchanging our rings and making this thing legal.  This little spark that grew into a huge fire in about six weeks.  

I remember the evening I met Justin, something was different.  I was drawn to this man who looked so familiar, yet I didn't know him.  I, never a forward one, started a conversation because I simply needed to.  Because I was intrigued.  Six weeks later (two weeks after making ourselves an official couple) I had no question in my mind that this was it, he was my last.  And I'll happily tell you just as I told him a few weeks back- if I ever needed any reassurance that this was the real thing for me, it's the first long term relationship I've been in that I haven't once questioned if there was someone else out there for me.  I haven't had any reason to.  Cause Justin is it.  

So here's to six more months of planning, crafting, loving and laughing.  And the years and years we'll have together after.  


Photo by Reggie Beehner

No comments: